Embroidery linen 70x70cm pink - Marie-Antoinette
Référence: T_LIN_12_C_070_070_ROSE Ean: 3665546130825 Brand: Maison Sajou
Pink linen to embroider Marie Antoinette cross stitch pattern chart
Refunds & Replacement
32 count embroidery linen 70 x 70cm swatch - Colour pink
Square of pink embroidery linen measuring 70 x 70cm for sewing the Marie-Antoinette large pattern chart, part of our Museums and Heritage collection. This square linen swatch is presented folded with a large Sajou label.
This pattern measures 340 points wide and 340 points high. When embroidered over two strands of this 12 count/cm linen fabric, the finished work measures 57.3cm x 57.5cm. With this swatch, you will have a large 5cm margin all round the embroidery. If you prefer to have a larger margin, this linen is also sold by the metre.
You also will need:
- the Marie-Antoinette large 68 x 80cm poster printed on matt paper;
- 14cm squares linen fabric: 4 x off-white, 1 x Sajou blue, 1 x cyclamen, 1 x mole and 2 x lime tree;
- 35 cards of Retors du Nord embroidery floss: 2001, 2005 x 2, 2018, 2023, 2025, 2028, 2032, 2034, 2038 x 2, 2041, 2086 x 2, 2196, 2221 x 2, 2223, 2234, 2242, 2340, 2445, 2469, 2535, 2570 x 3, 2749, 2832 x 2, 2838, 2857, 2876;
- two 28mm buttons to cover;
- roughly 20cm of two satin ribbons in pink and pale blue, as well as nine pieces of organza ribbons in pastel tones.
The complete kit presented in a lovely box is also available here.