Complete embroidery kit with all you need to sew a rose and mount on the lid of a small round box. This rose, Quatre Saisons, is part of the collection found in the gardens of the Malmaison Chateau. This motif comes from our spectacular project dedicated to Napoleon and Josephine. This project is very simple and suitable for beginners.
- a piece of off-white linen embroidery fabric;
- a card of embroidery thread containing Retors du Nord 2013, 2026, 2038, 2447, 2449 - Laine Saint-Pierre 555 and Tonkin 1021;
- a piece of Solufix;
- a cardboard disc and a piece of wadding;
- a round kraft covered tin;
- a pattern chart with mounting explanations.
To mount the embroidery you will need a paintbrush a bit of fabric glue and a clean cloth.
Size of the box: height 4cm - Ø 7.3cm. Presented in a small Sajou box.
Below you will find a video showing how to stitch the motif and another for how to mount the embroidery on the lid.