With this kit you can make a super tote bag using an easy and spectacular embroidery method. You will be using our Rochefort thread and couching stitch. You can also use straight stitch, stem stitch and French knots. Don’t be perturbed by couching stitch, it really is extremely simple and we show you how in the video below.
- 37 x 50cm ecru traditional embroidery,
- 37 x 50cm pink Plaisirs de la Campagne coord.1 cotton fabric,
- a card of Rochefort thread 4021,
- a card of Retors du Nord embroidery floss 2025,
- 3m of pink Plaisirs de la Campagne coord.2 bias binding,
- a pattern chart with motif and mounting instructions,
- a Sajou “Créé par moi” (made by me) label.
You will also need: a sharp needle with large eye for the Rochefort thread, a sharp embroidery needle, an embroidery hoop and a FriXion pen.
Finished bag: 33 x 34cm.