Cross stitch kit - Coquecigrues round box
Référence: KIT_PDC_MUP_JOUY_20 Ean: 3665546110711 Brand: Maison Sajou
Cross stitch kit - Coquecigrues indienne round box
Refunds & Replacement
Cross stitch kit - Coquecigrues round box - Museum and Heritage Collection
This motif comes from the cross stitch large pattern chart evoking the history of the making of Oberkampf’s Toiles de Jouy.
- a 14cm square of 32 count (12 threads per cm) linen fabric, colour off white;
- a card of Retors du Nord embroidery thread with the six colours necessary,
- a cardboard disc and a piece of wadding,
- a round tin (height 4cm - Ø 7,3cm) and a decorative sticker for the edge,
- pattern chart with all explanations for mounting.
Presented in a cardboard Sajou box.
Based on 5 reviews
Very good: it's a gift (Translated review)
Very good .meets my expectations (Translated review)
absolutely adorable (Translated review)
Sajou is a quality brand, the products ordered were perfect, I am satisfied, thank you, Jocelyne (Translated review)
Beautiful and great presentation (Translated review)