With this box you will have everything you need to make our Advent calendar, consisting of 24 embroidered bags.
The pattern charts are free and will be available for download on our site from Monday 10th October. We will publish one every two days up to 25th November.
See the presentation of our Advent calendar in Madame Sajou’s Diary.
See the free patterns in Madame Sajou’s Diary.
- A swatch of red Aïda fabric 50 x 70cm
- A swatch of 12 count off-white linen 50 x 70cm
- A swatch of red traditional embroidery linen fabric 50 x 70cm
- A swatch of off-white traditional embroidery linen fabric 50 x 70cm
- One metre of Sajou Toile de Jouy red and ecru shadows fabric
- 40cm of Solufix
- Two cards of Retors du Nord embroidery floss - 2030 and 2196
- Two cards of Laine Saint-Pierre - 104 and 456
- Two cards of Tonkin embroidery floss - 1002 and 1020
- A card of Rochefort thread 4005
- A reel of metallic N°15 thread old gold 110
- 12 metres of red and ecru ribbon.
The price of the box corresponds to a discount of about 50% on the normal retail price of these products.
You will need an embroidery hoop, embroidery needles and red or ecru sewing threads to make the bags.
Tie your 24 bags on a tree or make them into a garland.
We also have available a surprise box containing 24 Sajou products to fill the 24 bags of your Advent calendar. An ideal gift for someone else, but why not for you!
See the Maison Sajou Advent calendar gift box.