With the contents of this box, you can customise our Josephine’s Roses fabric with web stitch, leaf stitch and stem stitch. Don’t be put off by these stitches – once you have watched the video, you will see that it is simple enough for even beginners. We also give all the instructions to turn your embellished fabric into a delightful little bag with a ribbon drawstring. But don’t feel you have to make a bag, the size of the fabric (50 x 70cm) gives you loads of possibilities!
The box contains:
- a fabric swatch of Josephine’s Roses coordinate 1;
- five cards of Laine Saint-Pierre embroidery floss: 380, 452, 506, 555 and 845;
- two spools of metallized thread: 235 and 270;
- 1.2 metres of our Josephine’s Roses ribbon;
- an embroidery needle booklet;
- a 12cm wooden embroidery hoop;
- a safety pin;
- a Sajou “Créé par moi” (Made by me) label.
In order to reduce excess packaging and offer you a great price, the products are presented in their shipping box.
You can find the detailed video for embellishing our Josephine’s Roses fabric in Madame Sajou’s Diary. You will also find a video showing how to sew a small drawstring bag.