Embroidery box kit to embroider the Flat Pouch from Marie Suarez book
With the contents of this box, you can make the Flat Pouch (page 98) from the Marie Suarez Embroiders the World of Sajou book.
The box benefits a 20% discount compared to the individual retail price of each object.
The box contains:
- 25 x 45cm 12 count bark linen fabric,
- 10 x 22cm 12 count off-white linen fabric,
- 25 x 45cm red miniature toile de Jouy cotton fabric,
- 50cm red and ecru motif ribbon,
- a booklet of N°26 embroidery needles,
- a sharp point embroidery needle,
- two cards of Retors du Nord embroidery floss, 2000 and 2234, and two cards of Laine Saint-Pierre, 104 and 534.
In order to reduce excess packaging and offer you a great price, the products are presented in their shipping box.
There is an error in the book concerning the dimensions of both the embroidery linen and toile de Jouy:
- the bark linen should be cut to 22 x 39cm (piece 1),
- the off-white linen to 6 x 22cm (piece 2),
- the toile de Jouy to 22 x 39cm (piece 3).