These amusing silhouettes of Louis XV and Marie Leszczinska are a cross stitch interpretation of those found near the ticket office in the Palace. The letters are inspired by the “Apollo” typography, the same used in the visual identity of the Palace. This cushion is taken from our spectacular patterndedicatedto the Palace of Versailles in the “Museums and Heritage” collection. Size of motif: 200 stitches wide by 100 stitches high. When embroidered on 12 count (per cm) linen, the finished project measures 33.3 x 16.7cm. Size of finished cushion: 40.3 x 23.7cm. This kit contains:
- full-colour pattern chart printed on large A3 sheets of paper;
- 12 count off-white embroidery linen 46 x 28cm;
- 100% Sajou cotton fabric 46 x 27cm;
- 2 cards of Retors du Nord embroidery floss n°2005;
- a Sajou “Créé par moi” label (Made by me).
It is presented in a lovely Sajou cardboard re-usable box.
The embroidery pattern chart alone is also available.
This cushion is a part of a series of four.