Created in 2007 by Frédérique Crestin-Billet, the Chambord plaid cross stitch project was an instant success. It was discontinued to make way for new products. However, due to the numerous requests, it is again available. Extremely amusing to embroider, the colours of the threads and fabrics are very varied and the small squares can be carried everywhere
.Dimensions of finished plaid: 99 x 88cm.Presented in a lovely
box, this kit contains:
- 72 linen squares in 17 different colours,
- 36 cards of Laine Saint-Pierre in 36 different colours,
- the Sajou Red Album N° 906,
- 9 metres of binding ribbon,
- a Sajou Créé par moi (Made by me) label for the personal finishing touch,
- full-colour detailed mounting explanations.All you will need is the backing fabric.
Size of presentation box: 20 x 20 x 8.5cm.