Parsley is well-known for its medicinal benefits. Apart from extensive use in culinary preparations the world over, parsley can also be used for dyeing. It gives a lovely bright yellow tone which remains strong over time.This chart is taken from our spectacular pattern dedicated to Tinctorial Plants in the “Museums and Heritage” collection. It is embroidered in cross-stitch over two threads of fabric using two strands of Retors du Nord. Easy and amusing, it is perfect for novices. The kit contains:
- a piece of cyclamen-coloured linen fabric,
- a card of Retors du Nord embroidery floss with the four colours necessary,
- a cardboard disc and a piece of wadding,
- a round tin and a decorative sticker,
- a pattern chart with all explanations for mounting. Size of the box: height 4cm - diameter 7.3cm. Presented in a cardboard Sajou box. Mounting instructions are included in the kit, but you can also find them in "Madame Sajou's Diary".