Paris view cushion to embroider in cross stitch on 12 count linen.
You will rediscover the Arc de Triomphe, the Eiffel Tower, Notre-Dame, the Moulin Rouge and the Sacré-coeur.
This is part of our small collection of object dedicated to Paris and the Eiffel Tower.
This complete kit includes all the necessary, including the backing fabric:
- a tea linen swatch 20 x 28cm,
- a Sajou cotton fabric 20 x 28cm,
- 4 cards of Retors du Nord: 2223, 2227, 2705 and 2780 and two cards with other necessary colours,
- a Sajou “Créé par moi” (made by me) blue label,
- pattern chart and explanation sheet. This project is embroidered in cross stitch using two strands of thread over two linen threads. The backing fabric is coordinate 1 of our Ma Belle Ville de Paris model. See all Sajou fabrics for sewing and patchwork. Dimensions of motif: 69 x 120 points (11.5 x 20cm).
Dimensions of finished cushion: 16 x 24cm. Presented in a lovely Sajou cardboard re-usable box.