Presented in a nice box, with this complete embroidery kit you will be able to embroider the large cross stitch pattern chart traces the origins of Maison Sajou from the creation by Jacques Simon Sajou in the 19th century, through the relaunch in 2005 and the opening of Sajou Paris in September 2014.
This is the third composition in the cross stitch Museums and Heritage collection. On the right are reminders of the different places where Maison Sajou was installed.
Also represented is a selection of of products which make up the Sajou universe: our famous embroidery scissors, thread cards, re-editions of Sajou albums, our Retors du Nord embroidery floss, our ribbons, Fil au Chinois sewing thread and others… It is presented in large poster format measuring 68 x 80cm, which makes it easy to follow in spite of the comlexity of the motif.
The poster is printed in matt so you can write on it and mark all the references you may need.
On the back of the poster you will find all the explanations for the embroidery and the historical texts to discover the history of Maison Sajou and the circumstances in which our bestsellers products were born. Size of motif: 345 x 342 points.
This embroidery represents around 135 hours of work. This kit contains: - the large 68 x 80cm poster printed on matt paper,
- one large 70cm square of blue Sajou linen fabric,
- one 14cm square of pale pink linen,
- one 14cm square of cyclamen linen,
- 50 cards of Retors du Nord embroidery floss in 48 colours: 2000, 2001, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2016, 2017, 2022, 2023, 2024, 2025, 2028, 2030, 2032, 2034, 2036, 2037, 2038, 2043, 2180, 2196, 2221, 2242, 2266, 2302, 2317, 2332, 2340, 2405, 2409, 2445, 2479, 2535, 2536, 2540, 2570, 2705, 2780, 2832, 2834, 2838, 2847, 2864, 2874 and 3 x 2876,
- six nickel plated 8mm press fasteners and six black 8mm press fasteners, twelve white 8mm buttons and 22 glass headed pins, all presented in Sajou metal tin,
- 6 x 12cm Couture Collection ribbons. The ribbons may vary from one kit to another but they are all different. Size of the box: 21 x 21 x 9cm.