Embroidery linen 70x70cm slate - Chenonceau
Référence: T_LIN_12_C_070_070_ARDOISE Ean: 3665546130771 Brand: Maison Sajou
Slate linen to embroider Chenonceau cross stitch pattern chart
100% secure payments
32 count embroidery linen 70 x 70cm swatch - Colour slate
Square of slate embroidery linen measuring 70 x 70cm for sewing the Chenonceau chateau large pattern chart, part of our Museums and Heritage collection. This square linen swatch is presented folded with a large Sajou label.
This pattern measures 345 points wide and 344 points high. When embroidered over two strands of this 12 count/cm linen fabric, the finished work measures 57.5cm x 57cm. With this swatch, you will have a large 5cm margin all round the embroidery. If you prefer to have a larger margin, this linen is also sold by the metre.
You also will need:
- the large 68 x 80cm poster printed on matt paper;
- 14cm linen squares: moos, azalea and Sajou blue x 1, black x 4 (NB: a slight mistake slipped into the pattern text for the fabrics to use. It says that the fabric for the Green Room should be embroidered on lime tree linen, but it should read moss) ;
- 31 cards of Retors du Nord embroidery floss: 2000, 2005, 2009, 2016, 2017, 2022, 2023, 2028, 2032, 2037, 2040, 2086 x 2, 2196, 2221, 2223, 2234, 2263, 2266, 2332, 2340, 2348, 2447, 2449, 2479, 2491, 2549, 2570, 2749, 2838, 2876;
- a cocoon of Caudry thread n°3100;
- four 7cm diametre cardboard discs to mount the ladies portraits.
The complete kit, presented in a lovely box is also available here.