If you have bought one of our kits, go directly to the video below. Otherwise, inspire yourself with our round tins or cushions to create your own simple, quick to make projects.
You will need:
- A piece of linen, cotton or any other fabric;
- A piece of Solufix for the motif. Apart from serving as a trace for the motif, Solufix gives a sturdy base for embroidery and is perfect for T shirts;
- An embroidery hoop, adapted to the size of the motif;
- The embroidery floss of your choice, Retors du Nord, Laine Saint-Pierre or Tonkin, or a mix of them all. For small motifs, use 2 strands and for larger motifs, use all four strands;
- An embroidery needle. If your fabric is very thick, it could be easier to use a sharp sewing needle.