With this box, you will learn how to embellish our Josephine’s Roses fabric.
You will be using web stitch, stem stitch and leaf stitch.
All is explained in our detailed video you will find the link below.
The idea is not to embroider all the fabric, but to pick out a few motifs that you wish to emphasize.
The box contains:
- a fabric swatch of Josephine’s Roses coordinate 1;
- five cards of Laine Saint-Pierre embroidery floss: 380, 452, 506, 555 and 845;
- two spools of metallized thread: 235 and 270;
- 1.2 metres of our Josephine’s Roses ribbon;
- an embroidery needle booklet;
- a safety pin; - a 12cm wooden embroidery hoop;
- a Sajou “Créé par moi” (Made by me) label
In order to reduce excess packaging and offer you a great price, the products are presented in their shipping box.
Our embroidery boxes are proving extremely popular and are available in limited editions.
Once they are sold out, we propose a pack containing a fabric swatch and the necessary flosses.
Find our video on how to embellish our Josephine’s Roses fabric in Madame Sajou’s Diary.
See also the video explaining how to turn your fabric into a small drawstring bag.