Our Advent Calendar embroidery box
This box is filled with all the material you will need to embroider our Advent calendar, the free pattern charts will be published every two days from 10th October. The embroidery stitches are very simple – traditional embroidery and cross stitch with its many variants. On each free pattern chart you will find a link to the explanations of the stitches used.
Tie your 24 bags on a tree or make them into a garland.
Contents of our embroidery box:
- A swatch of red Aïda fabric 50 x 70cm
- A swatch of 12 count off-white linen 50 x 70cm
- A swatch of red traditional embroidery linen fabric 50 x 70cm
- A swatch of off-white traditional embroidery linen fabric 50 x 70cm
- One metre of Sajou Toile de Jouy red and ecru shadows fabric
- 40cm of Solufix
- Two cards of Retors du Nord embroidery floss - 2030 and 2196
- Two cards of Laine Saint-Pierre - 104 and 456
- Two cards of Tonkin embroidery floss - 1002 and 1020
- A card of Rochefort thread 4005
- A reel of metallic N°15 thread old gold 110
- 12 metres of red and ecru ribbon.
The price of the box corresponds to a discount of about 50% on the normal retail price of these products.
You will need an embroidery hoop, embroidery needles and red or ecru sewing threads to make the bags.
Making up the bags is very quick and explained in detail in our video.
Our box with 24 Advent calendar surprises
24 Sajou products to fill your Advent calendar. As we want it to be a surprise, we can’t tell you what is in the little packets, but we can say that all the products can be found on our site.
The price is a discount of 50% on normal retail prices of the objects. Each object is presented in a sachet with a number indicating the day, so it will be a complete surprise.