Filled sewing set with quality items
Warning: Last items in stock!
This is a slightly more technical version of our classic sewing set.
There is less thread, but it includes a reel of tacking thread and a dressmaker’s chalk.
- a pair of scissors,
- a nickel-plated thimble,
- a red Sajou tape measure, a small seam ripper,
- a dressmaker’s chalk,
- a box of 200 extra-fine dressmaking pins N°4,
- three cocoons of classic polyester thread, each cocoon contains about 150m of thread,
- a large reel of tacking thread (20g – about 340 metres),
- a booklet of 15 assorted sewing needles,
- three cards for threads or ribbons.
The box consists of two trays, the top one with two small Sajou ribbons can be removed.
It is covered with one of our white and blue papers. Motifs can vary.
The lid has a label with a cat and dog winding wool on the outside and the famous Fil Au Chinois label inside.
Size of box: length 15cm - width 12cm - height 5cm.
Please note that the colour of certain contents may change depending on our stock, but will always remain visually harmonious. This also makes each set unique.
All the products in this sewing set are MADE IN FRANCE.
You may also like our Supplies for sewing sets section to complete or replace the items.
Anonymous A. published the 05/05/2019 following an order made on 14/04/2019
Such a wonderful little sewing kit. Wonderful Quality products.