Limited edition sewing set
Warning: Last items in stock!
This exceptional sewing set with a Paris theme is a limited edition exclusive to our website and Sajou Paris store.
- a pair of Eiffel Tower scissors with a red, white and blue pompom
- a thimble in imitation red onyx
- a blue Sajou tape measure with metal rings on each end
- a seam ripper - five cocoons of polyester sewing thread, red, white and blue for the French touch, other colours may vary
- two miniature wooden spools of cotton thread, colours may vary
- a metal tin containing 30 assorted needles, decorated with a label depicting the Louvre Pyramid
- a metal tin with 70 assorted pins, decorated with a label depicting the Grand Palais
- three ribbon cards with views of Paris
- a window booklet with four pearly tipped wedding pins
- two ribbon cards, with a metre each of our Au Petit Paris and Au Drapeau National ribbons.
The box consists of two trays, the top one with two small Sajou ribbons can be removed.
It is covered with one of our white and blue papers. Motifs can vary.
The lid has a label with a panoramic view of Paris on the outside and a round Articles de Paris label inside.
Size of box: length 15cm - width 12cm - height 5cm.
All the products in this sewing set are MADE IN FRANCE.
You may also like our Supplies for sewing sets section to complete or replace the items.