Paris Aïda fabric cushion kit
Warning: Last items in stock!
Paris view cushion to embroider in cross stitch on Aïda fabric.
You will rediscover the Arc de Triomphe, the Eiffel Tower, Notre-Dame, the Moulin Rouge and the Sacré-coeur.
This is part of our small collection of object dedicated to Paris and the Eiffel Tower.
This complete kit includes all the necessary, including the backing fabric:
- a natural linen Aïda swatch 20 x 28cm;
- a Sajou cotton fabric 20 x 28cm;
- 4 cards of Retors du Nord: 2223, 2227, 2705 and 2780 and two cards with other necessary colours;
- a Sajou “Créé par moi” (made by me) blue label;
- pattern chart and explanation sheet.
This project is embroidered in cross stitch using two strands of thread.
The backing fabric is coordinate 1 of our Ma Belle Ville de Paris model.
See all Sajou fabrics for sewing and patchwork.
Dimensions of motif: 69 x 120 points (11.5 x 20cm)
Dimensions of finished cushion: 16 x 24cm.
Presented in a lovely Sajou cardboard re-usable box.
The finished cushion can be seen in our store:
Sajou Paris – 47, rue du Caire – 75002 PARIS
33 (0)1 42 33 42 66 - Open Monday to Saturday 10.00am to 7.00pm.