Coquecigrues Toile de Jouy cross stitch kit
Warning: Last items in stock!
Rectangular cushion to embroider in cross stitch with the Coquecigures motif, one of the famous motifs printed in the Oberkampf Manufactory, in Jouy.
It is take from our spectacular pattern dedicated to the history of Toile de Jouy fabrics from the Museums and Heritage Collection.
This motif is an interpretation of their Coquecigrues motif, a cotton fabric printed around 1790-1800. The coquecigrue is a fantasy animal made up of no less than a cockeral, a crane and a stork…
This complete kit contains everything necessary to make a small cushion, including the backing fabric:
- off-white linen fabric, 35 x 25cm; 100% cotton Sajou fabric 35 x 25cm;
- a Retors du Nord embroidery floss card containing colours: 2034, 2302, 2332, 2536 and 2876;
- Retors du Nord embroidery floss cards: 2005, 2007, 2022, 2023, 2024, 2028, 2033, 2038, and 2749 ;
- a Sajou “Créé par moi” label (Made by me);
- full colour pattern chart.
Depending on our stocks, the indienne fabric may vary, but trust us, the end result will always be lovely.
Dimensions of finished cushion: 31 x 22cm.
Presented in a lovely Sajou cardboard re-usable box.
The finished cushion can be seen in our
Sajou Paris store:
47, rue du Caire 75002 PARIS
33 (0)1 42 33 42 66
Open Monday to Saturday 10.00am to 7.00pm.
Based on 1 customer reviews