Sewing box containing assortments of sewing threads
Warning: Last items in stock!
Box filled with threads, small model.
Delightful small box containing sewing threads:
- two spools of cotton thread each containing about 200 metres, one black, one white, with Sajou labels,
- three cocoons of polyester thread (150 metres each), grey, rose, sky blue, with Sajou labels,
- six cocoons of polyester thread (150 metres each), royal blue, green, red, pistachio, orange, violet, with Fil Au Conscrit labels,
- three cocoons of polyester thread (150 metres each), brown and two tones of beige, with Fil Au Chinois labels,
- a floral motif needle booklet, containing 20 sewing needles,
- three cards with floral motif (blue, mauve and orange) for ribbons or threads.
The box contains two trays, the top one can be removed and has a small Sajou ribbon on each side for gripping.
It is covered with a blue and white paper, identical to those used for our Mercerie vintage style storage boxes. The top of the cover has a Sajou label representing a tightrope walker. The interior of the cover is decorated with a rectangular Fil au Conscrit label.
Size of box: length 15cm - width 12cm - height 5cm.
This box and all the products it contains are MADE IN FRANCE.