Cross stitch kit Versailles Palace
Warning: Last items in stock!
The sixth pattern chart in our Museums and Heritage Collection is dedicated to the opulence of the Palace of Versailles and the kings and queens who lived there Among other things, you will discover the wall hangings in the Hall of Plenty and Mercury Room, the Queen’s Bedchamber and the fabric pillars in the King’s Bedchamber.
Almost eight million visitors flock from all over the world each year to see the Palace.
Here is the opportunity to embroider your own Versailles palace, as well as a pattern chart dedicated to Marie-Antoinette.
Size of motif: 345 stitches wide by 344 stitches high.
When embroidered on 12 count linen, the finished projects measures 57.3 x 57.5cm.
This embroidery represents around 300 hours of work.
The kit contains:
- the large 68 x 80cm poster printed on matt paper;
- one large 70cm square of pearl grey linen fabric;
- two 14cm linen squares: 1 x scarlett and 1 x lime tree;
- 33 cards of Retors du Nord embroidery floss: 1 x 2001, 2018, 2023, 2025, 2028, 2032, 2034, 2041, 2196, 2223, 2234, 2242, 2340, 2445, 2469, 2535, 2749, 2838, 2857 and 2876 - 2 x 2005, 2038, 2086, 2221 and 2832 - 3 x 2570 ;
- one card with metallic thread N°15 colour n°110, old gold.
Size of the box: 21 x 21 x 9cm.
The embroidery pattern chart is also sold separately here.
A selection of smaller kits and charts from the same collection is also available.