Rose box to embroider on pale green fabric
Warning: Last items in stock!
Box to embroider on pale green fabric with rose motif.
This project was created especially for a French week organised in September 2017 by the JR Takashimaya department store in Nagoya.
Frédérique Crestin-Billet, guest of honour at this event entitled “La Vie est Belle!”, decided to interpret in cross stitch the large crown of roses found on the bags of this store.
- a piece of lime-tree embroidery fabric,
- one card of Retors du Nord embroidery floss with all the necessary colours,
- a cardboard disc and a piece of wadding,
- a round tin and a decorative sticker,
- a pattern chart with mounting explanations.
Size of the box: height: 4cm - diameter: 7.3cm.
Presented in a cardboard Sajou box.
Mounting instructions are included in the kit, but you can also find them in "Madame Sajou's Diary".
If you are interested in flower motifs, check out the boxes to embroider in the Tinctorial Plants series, Museums and Heritage Collection.
Based on 2 customer reviews
Ann-Christin S. published the 17/12/2019 following an order made on 08/12/2019
going to be fun to make and use in the future