Claude de France off white box to embroider Retors du Nord
Warning: Last items in stock!
This model is embroidered on our off-white linen with our Retors du Nord in Bordeaux (2409).
This box to embroider representing an ermine, one of the symbols of Queen Claude of France, is derived from the large cross stitch pattern chart evoking the Chenonceau Château.
Embroidered in cross stitch over two fabric threads, this simple and amusing project is perfect for beginners.
It is also extremely simple to mount.
The kit contains:
- a piece of off white linen fabric,
- a card of Retors du Nord embroidery floss n°2409 (bordeaux),
- a cardboard disc and a piece of wadding,
- a round tin and a decorative sticker for the edge,
- pattern chart with all explanations for mounting.
Size of the box: height 4cm - diameter 7.3cm.
Presented in a cardboard Sajou box.
Mounting instructions are included in the kit, but you can also find them in "Madame Sajou’s Diary".
Chenonceau château official website in English: click here.