Chambord plaid to embroider in cross stitch
Warning: Last items in stock!
Created in 2007 by Frédérique Crestin-Billet, the Chambord plaid cross stitch project was an instant success. It was discontinued to make way for new products. However, due to the numerous requests, it is again available. Extremely amusing to embroider, the colours of the threads and fabrics are very varied and the small squares can be carried everywhere.
Dimensions of finished plaid: 99 x 88cm.
Presented in a lovely box, this kit contains:
- 72 linen squares in 17 different colours,
- 36 cards of Laine Saint-Pierre in 36 different colours,
- the Sajou Red Album N° 906,
- 9 metres of binding ribbon – you have to choose the colour of the ribbon in the drop-down menu below -,
- a Sajou "Créé par moi" (Made by me) label for the personal finishing touch,
- full-colour detailed mounting explanations.
All you will need is the backing fabric.
We suggest a fairly thick fabric, like our polka dot linen.
Size of presentation box: 20 x 20 x 8.5cm.
According to availability, the box is covered with blue or pink Fil Au Chinois paper.
Carmen L. published the 28/07/2020 following an order made on 08/07/2020
excellent - although I haven't started sewing it yet!
Anonymous A. published the 20/03/2018 following an order made on 08/03/2018
So fun can hardly wait to start. Quality linen and threads
Anonymous A. published the 01/01/2018 following an order made on 17/12/2017
can't wait to start, very nice kit