Coquecigrues complete sewing box
Warning: Last items in stock!
Coquecigrues delightful little sewing set containing:
- a pair of Nogent scissors,
- a brass thimble,
- a pink Sajou tape measure with a ring on each end,
- a small green seam ripper,
- a box of 200 fine dressmakers pins with matching motif,
- six cocoons of polyester sewing thread (yellow, lilac, pink, red, pistachio blue), each cocoon contains about 150 metres of thread,
- a booklet of 15 sewing needles,
- three Sajou storage cards for ribbons and threads.
This sewing set has two trays, the top one can be removed and has a Sajou ribbon on each side.
It is covered with a floral motif paper, the re-edition of a fabric once printed at the Oberkampf manufactory in Jouy. This motif is named Coquecigrues.
The interior of the lid has a Sajou Toile de Jouy Museum Collection label.
Size of box: length 15cm - width 12cm - height 5cm.
This box and all the contents are MADE IN FRANCE.