Elegant complete sewing box
Warning: Last items in stock!
This elegant black sewing set contains :
- a pair of Nogent scissors,
- a nickel-plated brass thimble,
- a black Sajou tape measure with a ring on each end,
- a small, red seam ripper,
- a box of 200 extra-fine dressmakers pins with a labe matching the cover,
- eight cocoons of cotton thread: blue, beige, red, pink, two variegated tones, a black and silver and a grey and silver (each cocoon contains about 110 metres of thread),
- three cocoons of polyester thread: white, black and brown (each cocoon contains about 150 metres of thread),
- a large selection of needles (20 sharp needles and 20 round embroidery needles), model Crozon,
- three storage cards for ribbons or threads.
This sewing set has two trays, the top one has two ribbons to make it easy to remove.
It is covered with a slightly textured black paper.
The lid is decorated with one of our favorite labels - the Sajou sewing girls.
Size of box: length 15cm - width 12cm - height 5cm.
This box and all the contents are MADE IN FRANCE.
You may also like our re-editions of wooden sewing items.
Anonymous A. published the 17/03/2019 following an order made on 13/03/2019
Lovely contents but was smaller then I’d realised. Although it gives the dimensions on the website it would be good to have a photo of the box next to another object, to gauge size.