Orange box to embroider in cross stitch
Warning: Last items in stock!
The orange and brown motif of this embroidery was inspired by the “Mignonnette” motifs, printed in days gone by at the Oberkampf Manufactory in Jouy. These fabrics with small repetitive motifs were most often intended for clothing.
This motif comes from the large pattern chart evoking the history of the making of Oberkampf’s Toiles de Jouy.
It is embroidered in cross-stitch over two threads of fabric using two strands of Retors du Nord.
Easy and amusing, it is perfect for novices.
The kit contains:
- a piece of sand- coloured embroidery fabric,
- a Retors du Nord embroidery floss card with the three necessary colours: n°2317, n°2405 and n°2009,
- a cardboard disc and a piece of wadding,
- a orange galluchat style tin and lid,
- pattern chart with all explanations for mounting.
Size of the box: height 4cm - diameter 7.3cm.
Presented in a cardboard Sajou box.
Mounting instructions are included in the kit, but you can also find them in "Madame Sajou's Diary".