914 Sajou album – red series cross stitch
Warning: Last items in stock!
This Sajou eight pages accordeon style album offers a selection of French traditional costumes:
- A lady from Pays Basque (Bayonne),
- A lady from Bourbonnais (Center of France),
- A lady from Calais (fisherwoman from the North of France),
- A lady from the Savoie,
- A traditional costume from Sables d'Olonne,
- A lady from Flandre (North of France),
- A lady from Saintonge (near Charentes, South-West of France),
- A lady from Normandy.
ISBN : 978-2-35786-051-3.
If you embroider in HALF CROSS STITCH over ONE fabric thread, these traditional costumes can feet on our large models boxes to embroider.
Special letter tariff for this product.
Attention: the letter tariff is only applicable for certain products.
The shipment costs are automatically calculated on confirmation of your order.
NB: The letter rate cannot be tracked, so we cannot be responsible for delays or losses.
Check your address: the shipment label is printed following the informations you fill in.