Complete sewing set Made in France
Warning: Last items in stock!
This classic sewing set is called French Provinces as the label depicts traditional regional French costumes.
- a pair of scissors,
- a nickel-plated thimble,
- a beige Sajou tape measure,
- a small seam ripper,
- a needle threader on a Sajou card,
- a box of 200 extra fine dressmakers pins,
- six cocoons of sewing thread in classic colours, including one black and one white, each cocoon has about 150 metres of thread,
- a pin disc with 40 glass-headed pins,
- a booklet with 20 assorted sewing needles,
- three thread cards.
This box consist of two trays, the top one has two Sajou ribbons and can be removed.
It is covered with one of our blue and white papers. Motifs can vary.
The cover has a French Provinces label on the outside and a Fil Au Sajou label on the interior.
Size of box: length 15cm - width 12cm - height 5cm.
Please note that the colour of certain contents may change depending on our stock, but will always remain visually harmonious. This also makes each set unique.
All the products in this sewing set areMADE IN FRANCE.
You may also like our Supplies for sewing sets section to complete or replace the items.