You can find our Jouy fabrics here in individual swatches, perfect for making a little Sajou monkey.
Then you can join our family and share your photos on our Facebook page – Les Aventures de la Famille Sajou.
All the fabrics in this section are also available by the metre: See all Sajou fabrics by the metre.
See also our swatch gift boxes with or without threads.
To make your Sajou monkey you will need the following:
- a fat quarter of Sajou fabric,
- the pattern which you can download or buy in printed version,
- a 14x14cm linen square for the face,
- bias binding for the tail,
- Retors du Nord, Laine Saint-Pierre or Tonkin thread for the embroideries.
If you buy all these elements together in the same order, we offer you the Sajou “Créé par moi” label and, by using the code SINGE SAJOU, you will also get a 20% discount.
See Sew your little Sajou monkey and join our family in Madame Sajou’s Diary.
Join our Facebook group Les Aventures de la Famille Sajou.