The intertwined “M” and “A” form the Royal Cypher. This monogram is found all over the Petit Trianon in different variants: on the forged iron bannister, on the panelling in the moving mirror room or in the sculpted décor of the Queen’s theatre. These charts is taken from our two spectacular patterns dedicated to the Versailles Palace and Marie-Antoinette in the “Museums and Heritage” collection. It is embroidered in cross-stitch over two threads of fabric using two strands of Retors du Nord. Easy and amusing, it is perfect for novices.
The kit contains:
- a piece of pink-coloured linen fabric;
- a card of Retors du Nord embroidery floss n°2025;
- a cardboard disc and a piece of wadding;
- a round tin and a decorative sticker: a representation of the fabric in the Queen’s Bedchamber;
- a pattern chart with all explanations for mounting.
Size of the box: height: 4cm - diameter: 7.3cm.
Presented in a cardboard Sajou box. Mounting instructions are included in the kit, but you can also find them in Madame Sajou's Diary.