The Versailles Palace silhouette as seen from the front on arriving at Place d’Armes, is not possbile to make reconisable with the pavilions on the sides, the recess of the Marble Courtyard and the chapel on the righ… So you will have to make do with this view of the facade from the gardens. This cushion is taken from our spectacular pattern dedicated to the Palace of Versailles in the “Museums and Heritage” collection.
Size of motif: 200 stitches wide by 100 stitches high. When embroidered on 12 count (per cm) linen, the finished project measures 33.3 x 16.7cm. Size of finished cushion: 40.3 x 23.7cm. This kit contains:
- full-colour pattern chart printed on large A3 sheets of paper;
- 12 count off-white embroidery linen 46 x 28cm;
- 100% Sajou cotton fabric 46 x 27cm;
- 2 cards of Retors du Nordembroidery floss n°2005;
- a Sajou “Créé par moi” label (Made by me).
Presented in a lovely Sajou cardboard re-usable box.
The embroidery pattern chart alone is also available.
This cushion is a part of a series of four.